Ravago Chemicals is extending his collaboration with AB Biotek to distribute a new range of biotechnology products through the well known Brands Maurivin™ and Pinnacle™. This highly recognised brands proposes a new approach based on their experience for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Alsace. The project must be taken after an Area Sales Manager (M/F) to reach these countries.
: Area Sales manager Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Eastern France
Interesting challenges :
• Strong brands and considerable motivation
• An entreprenarial approach
• A collaborative management approach
• International dimension
• A tailor-made position to manage the business
• An innovative environment for all biotechnologies
I. Implement Sales activities
• Proactively support opportunities to progress the growth agenda for Ravago Wine business.
• Represent Ravago Wine business and develop marketing and communication plan.
• Develop a network able to represent the brands.
• Convince Customer’s key decision makers and close deals.
• Build up the appropriate wholesaler network directly for our brands not currently represented in the countries.
• Develop and manage the portfolio through that network: sales, marketing, financial and educational.
II. Technical support
• Manage product education, seminars, staff trainings, tests in wineries, wine fairs to strengthen relationships with existing customers, establish new contacts and build unparalleled trust in the brands among distributors and customers.
• Use expert knowledge of product technology to embed, sell and close further deals for the technology, products and solution through our Wine & Alcoholic Beverages portfolio.
• Provide follow on demonstrations or problem-solving demonstrations for new technology
• Translate technological request, scientific and biological concepts to simple and engaging ideas which appeal to and add value to the customer
• Work in partnership with Application Managers to resolve technical difficulties with products
• Duty of care for yourself and others
• Join a team with a great synergy, and a company with a dynamic R&D and marketing culture, and with great opportunities to grow & travel.
• Make a difference and have a great impact through your work and contribution.
• You are innovative, open to new ideas, and always willing to learn new skills, and collaborate as a group to achieve new heights.
• You have a passion for wine and for people and master the basics in winemaking.
• You are well organized, motivated and detail-oriented.
• Integrity, loyalty and transparency are your core values.
• Multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment while always being on the move is your second nature. You own an entrepreneurial dimension.
• Extensive network in several regions with knowledge of key players and network
• 5 years wine sales experience.
• Strong knowledge of the wine industry and, of the wine regions, especially in Germany.
• Personal motivation and a drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
• Strong selling skills & excellent written & oral communication skills.
• Positive, enthusiastic & persistent.
• Work well independently and in a team.
• Fluent in German and English.
• German contract
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Car, cell phone and computer
• Travel Expenses
Application process: submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org