CELLAR HAND 2021
For the upcoming harvest we are looking for Celler Hands to support our team.
„Goldenes Rheinhessen“ was founded 40 years ago and is a pool of currently 240 winegrowers, with 2.400 hectares, located in Bornheim, Rheinhessen. Every year we process about 18 million kg of grapes in our modern winery. Our annual turnover is about 450,000 hl.
The products range from plain table wines to basic wines for sparkling wines, from Grape juice to Premium Wines of the highest quality level of the winegrowing area „Rheinhessen“. We are specialized in sales and distribution of bulkwine.
Under the direction of the Winemakers and/or Cellar Supervisor:
• performing cellar tasks and support functions in detailed and timely manner
• Assisting in shipping/receiving of bulk wine and juice
• Juice processing: intake, inoculation, chemical additions, etc.
• Juice and Wine Movements/Transfers
• Weighing out/performing chemical additions to juice
• Fermentation process: juice enriching and fermentation
• Fining, clarifikation and stabilizaion of wine
• Monitors temperature of wine tanks
• Cleaning and hygiene
• Accompanying works
Timeframe: 16.8. – 22.10.2021
Are you interested? Then we look forward to your application, stating your earliest possible starting date:
Goldenes Rheinhessen GmbH
z. H. Herrn K. Schmitt
Mainzer Landstraße 21