As part of our continued expansion, we seek to appoint a Brand Manager to represent in exclusivity the wonderful wines of prestigious Italian winery in Switzerland. The ideal candidate must have a knowledge of wine and a great passion for promoting a unique concept of organic wines from one of the most prestigious estates in Tuscany.
Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Director, the candidate will be responsible for working on Switzerland existing and new importers relationships, and with private customers.
We are looking for motivated, self-driven and confident individual with strong organizational skills, who will be able to positively develop our distribution in these areas. The candidate will ideally be based in Switzerland and should have excellent verbal and written communication to engage with customers to a high standard, a love of wine and ambition to pursue a career in the wine trade.
This demanding job needs a special person, with the following skills and attributes:
· Minimum 2 years of wine trade experience with proven track record and now seeking the next move with more responsibility
· Marketing and wine supplier management experience preferred
· Relationship builder at all levels and a strong team player
· Understanding of the wine trade, routes to market, with a keen interest in wine
· Self-motivated and results driven
· Commercial, numerate, computer literate, analytical, with excellent attention to detail
· Confident presenter, good communication & organizational skills
· WSET qualifications an advantage ·
· Willingness to learn and develop wine knowledge
- Ideal candidate will have a proven client database and be able to create interest in the company’s products and services
- Manage sales process and build client relationships
- Development of brand knowledge and distribution in Switzerland
- Ensure volume sales meet the budget targets set by company’s management,
- Report to Sales Director of the company located in Italy
The winery a company located in Tuscany, Italy. We produce and export wines, offer ospitality services.